Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Taking Time To Stitch
Definitely saving my sanity while renovating with a house full of people. I make sure I stitch a little each day.
I was planning on uploading a photo of Fish City, the only project I have left out while we live in chaos, but Blogger is not co-operating. I'll post one in my Picture Trail album instead.
http://www.picturetrail.com/stitchingnutz it will be in the In Progress album.
I was planning on uploading a photo of Fish City, the only project I have left out while we live in chaos, but Blogger is not co-operating. I'll post one in my Picture Trail album instead.
http://www.picturetrail.com/stitchingnutz it will be in the In Progress album.
Comments:
<< Home
Fish City is looking great, Sandy. I had a look at your Nature's Home progress too. The more I see it the more I think I'll actually stitch mine.
Post a Comment
<< Home
