Friday, January 11, 2008
Stitching Fish, Erecting a Shed...
...boy is life interesting.
I decided to pick up Fish City again and have been making some progress, still a long way to go, but it is getting there.
The shed too is on the way. Though I am sore and stiff after working like a machine - so I am told.
Finally this almost 44 year old body said "Enough!" and I am battling a rotten head cold/virus. I spent the whole day yesterday resting on the couch - not like me at all, but it was 42 degrees celsius outside. Hooray for airconditioning.
Comments:
<< Home
Great job on Fish City! Sorry about the cold...that same thing is going around over here too...so far I have escaped! :-)
Sorry to hear you have a cold. Be careful because it is a nasty one. I have had it for three weeks or so and it doesn't want to go
Post a Comment
<< Home
