Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

Renovations have begun






Or should I say destruction has begun LOL.


Here are some before shots of the kitchen, dining room and lounge.


The roof we are hoping is finally waterproof. Thirteen years in this house and the roof has never leaked, 10 days after having the roof restoration done it really leaked with the very first rain. Many phone calls later and someone finally came out yesterday and believes he has fixed everything. It is meant to rain on Thursday, so we will see then I guess.


Still stitching away on Fish City, boy do I start some big projects. Luckily I do actually finish some too :)


Final tweaking of the new kitchen layout will be done this week and then the kitchen will be ordered. Once it is ordered work will begin in about 2 weeks. I can't wait.

In the meantime we will finish demolishing the old kitchen, patching the holes and painting. Such fun. Still have to pick out my new oven and will see if the budget allows for a new fridge too.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?