Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Trying to feel normal...



when my world is upside down.


John remains in hospital, a long road ahead, with the outcome still uncertain. My life has become a whirlwind of driving and hospital sitting, discussions with doctors and trying to keep home life as normal as possible. Definitely a new normal and one I am sure will be ever evolving.


Today I'll be off to the hospital to sit with John, then home for a little break before going to the Children's Hospital with Shane as he has his kidney check up scheduled this afternoon. Then back to see John and let him know what Shane's nephrologist says.

In our 'normal' life Simon has had his knee surgery and Shane started his first job. A nervous 14 year old, but when he put on the uniform he said "I make this look good."

Comments:
Hey Sandy. Simon looks well in the photo... I hope the pain subsides and he can hobble about without too many issues. Shane looks so pleased with himself. Good on him. Where will he be working?

Smile and point those toes!

Nise
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?