Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

Goodbye 2007

Fingers crossed for 2008.

John has been sick the whole of December. We know we are in for the long haul and recovery will be painfully slow, but fingers crossed that 2008 is a better year.

The good things that should happen in 2008:

A new kitchen
New flooring
Renovated bathroom
Simon will graduate from High School
Bradley will turn 21
Simon will turn 18
John and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage (I told him he takes the in sickness part of our vows way too seriously)

The past few years have been draining. The transplant work up in 2005, the transplant surgery in 2006 and ongoing health problems for John over the past 15 months.

Stitching, friends and chocolate help.

Comments:
Sandy I do hope that 2008 is a much healthier and more relaxed year for you all.

Renovations really don't fiti nto that - but I hope it all goes well for you.

Blessings
Tannia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?