Saturday, November 10, 2007
Good an Bad
The good:
The yummy homemade banana muffin I had for breakfast along with my Mocha Macadamia coffee.
The renovations on the house are starting, slowly but surely. First Monday will see the electricians in.
Friday the airconditioning is going in - no more hot or cold bedrooms :)
The bad:
Still no real news about what is happening with John. 4 trips to hospital this week and he has to go back Monday for an ultrasound.
I didn't get one stitch in the afghan yesterday - that is just tragic LOL
The yummy homemade banana muffin I had for breakfast along with my Mocha Macadamia coffee.
The renovations on the house are starting, slowly but surely. First Monday will see the electricians in.
Friday the airconditioning is going in - no more hot or cold bedrooms :)
The bad:
Still no real news about what is happening with John. 4 trips to hospital this week and he has to go back Monday for an ultrasound.
I didn't get one stitch in the afghan yesterday - that is just tragic LOL