Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

Flowers and a tree




Monday October 22nd was our 24th wedding anniversary. John came home from work in the morning with gorgeous flowers. I do love flowers.


I had a quiet stitchy day and Nature's Home Afghan now has a tree. I just need to add a few leaves and a nest, but the tree is growing well.


Tuesday we spent half a day at the hospital, blood tests for John. Only 3 in 3 hours which was better than we thought. His creatinine went down slightly to 196. Mine is 95, pre transplant mine was 65 so the single kidney is doing well. John feels better off of the cholesterol medication, apart from having a head cold. The specialist will phone in a few days with the other test results and let John know if he needs to change any of his medications. All going well we go back to the hospital on November 20th.


This morning we have the airconditioning guy coming to give us a quote on ducted reverse cycle a/c so we don't melt this summer. It will be so nice to have consistent temperature through the house.


Hopefully Friday we can put all the paperwork in with the bank and get some renovations started in November.

Comments:
Beautiful flowers Sandy! I love Gerber daisies! And the afghan is really taking shape. Did you get the other mag yet? Keep up the good work!
 
Congratulations Sandy on your wedding anniversary. Alan and I just celebrated 32 years.
Janine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?