Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

Tuesday in SA

And boy am I tired. John worked last night after 6 nights at home, I usually find it hard to get to sleep when he starts back to work. I finally hit the pillow at 11pm and woke at 1am - some strange sound in the kitchen. Up to check and there was Justin getting himself a big bowl of Cornflakes. He does try to be quiet, but lately he has been waking me up more often and then wondering why I am grumpy. I eventually drifted off again at 3am, I think Justin gave in about 2am and went to bed - but he tells everyone he has no problems sleeping. I guess he doesn't as long as he can sleep all morning when the rest of us are awake!! Of course I did my usual and was up at 5am anyway, so I am just a little weary this morning.


So...what does Tuesday bring? Rubbish day today, so shortly I will wheel 3 big bins out to the kerb. One for normal household rubbish and 2 for recycling. Amazing how much rubbish we generate.


After Simon and Shane leave for school I'll wander over to the shop and pick up a few things, then home again to make dinner and strawberry cheesecake.


John and I will head to the hospital at 3.30pm to see his specialist again. Fingers crossed for a good or at least stable kidney function result.


So, the same old, same old here.


I am making progress on Fish City though, we have fish now LOL.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?