Monday, September 10, 2007
One Appointment Down....More To Go
Well I saw the optometrist and he said he would step back and tell me what was wrong with my eyes. Starts with an "A" ends with an "E" and has a "G" in the middle!!
Actually the good news is my eyes are healthy I just need my glasses tweaked. I'll get my new glasses in a week or so, very pretty. Trying multifocals this time, they have a 30 day guarantee so if I can't cope they will change them for me.
Two appointments tomorrow, have to take Bradley in to the GP as something has bitten his arm and what we thought was a mosquito bite definitely doesn't look like one now. So he is booked in with the GP in the morning and then Simon has his appointment with the orthopaedic surgeon in the afternoon.
It has been a very long year, actually the last 3 years have been pretty medically oriented, what with Simon's broken thumb and all the work up for the kidney transplant. Maybe 2008 will be less medical LOL.
Anyway off to cook dinner and stitch
Actually the good news is my eyes are healthy I just need my glasses tweaked. I'll get my new glasses in a week or so, very pretty. Trying multifocals this time, they have a 30 day guarantee so if I can't cope they will change them for me.
Two appointments tomorrow, have to take Bradley in to the GP as something has bitten his arm and what we thought was a mosquito bite definitely doesn't look like one now. So he is booked in with the GP in the morning and then Simon has his appointment with the orthopaedic surgeon in the afternoon.
It has been a very long year, actually the last 3 years have been pretty medically oriented, what with Simon's broken thumb and all the work up for the kidney transplant. Maybe 2008 will be less medical LOL.
Anyway off to cook dinner and stitch