Friday, September 07, 2007
Another week, another update
Actually it has only been 3 days, I am getting ahead of myself. Fish City is growing, not as slowly as I thought LOL. I was thinking it was 10 days since I last posted and looked at the progress as pretty pathetic, but I'm actually quite impressed at the growth over 3 days.
The boys have a school closure day today. No rest for moi however. I have to drag 3 of them to the doctor this afternoon for new referral letters and prescriptions for Bradley. Then I have to book all 3 in for renal ultrasounds to check that they aren't developing polycystic kidney disease. It didn't show up for John until he was in his late 20s but Shane had multiple cysts in both kidneys at just 8 years old. So time for the others to be checked again. They will have ultrasounds every 2 years until they are in their late 20s. Of course Simon needs a new referral to his orthopaedic surgeon too as he is back to see him on Tuesday to see what needs to be done with his knee.
I truly don't have time to be sick!! But I will be booking myself in for a dental check up and John's kidney specialist has given me a form for blood tests in a couple of weeks. John and I will make it a date :) I'll have to book a visit with the GP at some stage too because the arthritis in my neck is getting worse :( but I am so sick of doctors, waiting rooms and hospitals. A visit to the optometrist is needed too, so I will book that. I'm falling apart in my 40s.