Saturday, September 15, 2007
And the future holds...
More doctors, hospital and surgery.
We took Simon for a second opinion on his knee yesterday and surgery is now a definite. We'll see his surgeon Thursday and try and arrange a date in November after the Year 11 exams. So Monday I have to ring the school and find out when the exams are on.
I still need to book him in with the ENT specialist because of his nose bleeds, but that can wait a bit longer.
This coming week we have appointments most days. Blood work for John and I, phoning the renal specialist for the results a day later, Simon to the surgeon, John, Bradley, Justin and I for dental check ups. I must remind John to ask the renal specialist if he needs to take any precautions before having his teeth cleaned, somewhere in the paperwork I read he may need to take antibiotics first.
Oh and of course John's new shed is being delivered on the day we are all out at the dentist!!
John also has an audition Tuesday for a feature film being filmed in Adelaide at the end of the year. Are we not busy enough? LOL
So is it any wonder that I have been stressed, depressed and gained weight over the last year?
Still stitching though, here is the latest Fish City.