Monday, July 02, 2007

 

A week between blogging

How time flies.
Very much the same old, same old happening here though. Doctors, school, stitching, cooking, cleaning. Life is busy, but pretty mundane.
Waiting to hear from the Children's Hospital about an appointment time for Shane. Hopefully not too long a wait.
The boys have one week of school left and then a 2 week holiday. Hopefully the weather won't be too disgusting as they have started helping dig a big flower bed. John will be getting a new work shed and it will be going where my garden is at the moment, so we are making new beds and moving the plants. Muddy work, but it is the best time of the year to do it.
The week ahead brings more appointments. Tuesday I'll take 3 boys to the orthodontist, actually Simon will drive and we'll spend some time driving around the area because it is where he will take his driving test.
John has more bloodwork Thursday and is back to the hospital again on Friday. All going well enough he won't have to go back for 2 weeks. So fingers crossed.
On the stitching front I have been busy working on Fish City. No new pictures yet, but I have stitched right along the top border. I'm doing all of the big blocks of colour and later will fill in the smaller details and the fish.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?