Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Life
Stepping off the whirlwind of life to remember my Aunt Betty - Elizabeth Margaret Rose Gambie who passed away overnight on Sunday. Although I don't remember her physically as we left England when I was 3 years old, Aunt Betty has always been there. The first family member to send birthday cards, always writing letters and the only family member to ever remember John and I on our wedding anniversary. She would always send 2 cards in one envelope at the beginning of October, one for John's birthday and one for our anniversary. I have kept them all and all of her letters. Aunt Betty had her second hip replacement surgery recently and seemed to be doing well, but developed a blood clot in her lung. Aunt Betty leaves behind her husband Arthur, 5 children and several grandchildren.
Rest in peace Aunt Betty you will be missed.
Rest in peace Aunt Betty you will be missed.
Comments:
<< Home
So sorry to hear of that Sandy. Those that keep in touch, even if by mail, leave behind wonderful memories just the same. May she rest in peace now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
