Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Another Day in the life
of us!
Simon and Shane started their 3rd school term yesterday, which meant Simon got to drive Shane to school. Good boy rang to let me know they arrived safely and it certainly freed up my morning.
In the afternoon John and I went to see his specialist at the smaller, closer hospital and his numbers have gone down again to 172. Still not fantastic, but as long as they don't go up again we may have beaten the rejection episode again. Today he needs to call and make an appointment for Monday or Tuesday at the big hospital, all going well then he is already booked in through to September at the smaller hospital. It is closer to home and if John can get back to fortnightly visits it will be much easier. But of course we have to hold our breathe and wait for the blood test results at each appointment.
Today I will stitch some more, probably on Fish City. It is growing, slowly, but it is 29" wide, so there is some serious stitching to do.
I also have to shop for food and hit the chemist again for more drugs for John. Thank goodness they are well subsidised by the government, if we had to pay full price we would really be battling to live. We certainly can't complain.
Since I can still not work out how to manipulate pictures within my blog, here somewhere you will see the latest Fish City update and Simon's school photo, such a nice photo this year, very rare that they actually smile for school photos.
Oops I think I actually got the photos about where I wanted them LOL.