Thursday, July 12, 2007
All grown up
My babies are no longer babies (Hooray!!)
I wonder how long the novelty of driving will take to wear off?
And I wonder how long Shane will be so excited about going grocery shopping with his big brother LOL.
Comments:
<< Home
Hoorah, your boys are growing up fast now Sandy. And Simon doing the grocery shopping for you comes in handy. But like Kathy says, your car will always be away when you want or need it. LOL
I have a lot of experience in this matter.
I have a lot of experience in this matter.
They both look so happy Sandy. My kids are not at the driving age syet but I think I dont know if l will be terrified or thrilled :)
Some good news for you at last.
xx Nise xx
Post a Comment
Some good news for you at last.
xx Nise xx
<< Home
