Thursday, June 14, 2007
What a gift!!
What a surprise and what a gorgeous start to the day for me. Seems some cross stitching friends have been working away on this beautiful surprise which arrived with the parcel postie this morning. I am definitely spoilt and was oblivious to what these 15 special ladies were busy doing.

I'll try and post the individual squares too, though my picture posting skills seem sorely lacking.
Comments:
<< Home
We are clever little things arnt we :) I hope it gave you a smile and gives you never ending hugs and support when you most need us.
Every stitch was stitched with happy positive thougts.
xx Nise xx
Every stitch was stitched with happy positive thougts.
xx Nise xx
What a beautiful gift! Wow! And definitely well deserved! Good for you Sandy! Your stitching friends are great and they were able to keep it a surprise!!
Sandy that is such a lovely surprise for you. You know how much you are thought of. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home
