Saturday, June 09, 2007

 

Poor Me :(

Boo Hoo, I am sick. Started 2 days ago with a sore throat and is now a full on winter cold, coughing and sneexing and feverish. Generally feeling blah!!

We were planning on visiting my parents this weekend and it is MIL's birthday Sunday, but I won't be going too far and sharing this.
Hard enough not to breathe on John since he cannot afford to get sick.

I wonder if I can trust John to pick up a storage box for me for the stitching I want to work on in rotation? Probably not. I may venture out well wrapped up and get one myself.

Comments:
Oh no! Poor Sandy! I hate colds! Take care and drink lots of orange juice...vitamin C does the trick you know! If you need to go to bed early, don't worry about chat! Take care of yourself....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?