Monday, June 25, 2007

 

More drama

Ok, first day of the new semester at school, even though the school term ends in 2 weeks the new semester started today.

After all the drama and meetings earlier this term over the conflict between Simon and his English teacher, we were told that with the new semester due to start Simon wouldn't be in his class anyway. Wrong!! Simon got his timetable this morning and sure enough has the same English teacher. So he went to the Head teacher - the same one who we saw earlier - to see about getting moved from the class, only to be told that can't happen because all of the other English classes are full and to change his English class would mess up all of his other subjects. This was all supposed to be sorted out before classes were set for the second semester.

I was fuming after school and rang to speak to the head teacher but of course he wasn't available. I have left a message for him to call me back, but I bet I'll be the one ringing back tomorrow.


After we had been home for a few minutes and I was getting afternoon tea organised Shane showed me his hand, it had gone into spasm in the car on the way home, but he didn't want to alarm us because Simon was driving home in the rain. I've printed out the photos and will be making an appointment for him tomorrow, this really needs more investigation. Shane said he can put up with the twitching but this clawing of his hand gets so painful and lasts so long it is debilitating.
It never ends here!!!

Comments:
Oh Sandy... When is something going to go right for you....

That hand look so sore. I would also show that to the school and tell tehm he is so stressed this is what is happening to him it is bullying on the part of the school.

Good luck and have that quilt with you when you make those calls then you will have the support and love of us too.

xx Nise xx
 
Sandy...what more can you put up with? You are such a strong woman! I definitely would be camping out at school. And poor Shane...I was going to ask you about his twitching in chat Sunday, but we got sidetracked. Please keep us posted...and know I am cheering you on from up top....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?