Sunday, May 06, 2007
Not as organised as I thought
I really thought I had taken photos of my latest stitching, but I can't find them. Looks like I will have to take some more today.
I did have one photo on the camera - a cute pig (well I think so anyway) designed by Margaret Sherry. He needs ironing and finishing off - probably into a little pillow, along with the companion pig.
I've definitely had plenty of stitching time. Too wet and cold outside to do anything and my mouth has been so sore. Shouldn't complain as I have completed 3 squares of the Nature's Home Afghan - I'll take photos later today and upload them. I've stitched the 2 pigs and I've sorted out some little projects to stitch up and get out of storage.
John has decided he needs a new work space and we went looking at sheds. He has picked out the one he wants, and once he gets his tax return he will have it delivered and he and the boys can put it up. In the meantime he has work ahead to move my garden beds and the little garden shed and get the area ready. That will be fun in winter NOT.
Originally he had a work space as there is a fully lined room - which was a double car garage that had been converted. When the boys were little and shared bedrooms this spare outside room became John's work room. Now it has become 2 bedrooms - one side for Shane and one side for Bradley, poor John has nowhere to go.
Of course I have a stitching project planned for his new shed LOL, a Tool Sampler. Must work out how big a piece of fabric I'll need.
Should get my day started. I have promised Simon we'll go for a drive today, but I might delay it until evening as he needs more night hours, we can get an hour in tonight.
Apart from that it is the same old, same old. Housework and stitching.