Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

More rejection!!

Just what we didn't want to hear.

John had his biopsy today, the 6th in 7 months and just rang a little while ago to say he was going up to the renal ward for a drip. He hasn't spoken to his specialist yet, but there is some level of rejection - he'll know more when he sees his specialist again today. He'll spend the next hour hooked up to the drip and then have to go back in tomorrow and Saturday for 2 more treatments.
This is the 3rd time he has had the drips and he'll need another biopsy next week to see if things improve.

I just feel ill. This isn't the way things were supposed to work out.

Comments:
Please know I am thinking of you guys! Try to be positive...I am sending all my positive vibes down under to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?