Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I'm on a roll
Another little finish. This was from the online magazine Gift of Stitching. The popcorn buttons make it an expensive little stitch, but I like it :)
On the home front, today I have to deliver a letter to Simon's home group and English teacher as he is making the poor boy's life at school miserable. So we'll see what the outcome is when I can meet with him.
John is going to the hospital after work this morning, so he'll be late getting home. More blood work and an appointment with his specialist. He isn't looking or feeling well, so it will be interesting to see what is going on. He had a meeting after work yesterday morning and the manager asked him how much time he needed off work, that he could take as much time as he needs - the only trouble there is he has absolutely no leave left after taking time off for the transplant, so he would be on leave without pay. We can do it if he would do it, but he is stubborn and wants to work. Things would definitely be tight financially but we could get through a few weeks I'm sure.
I will be doing the same old, same old today. Drop the boys at school, come home and make lasagne for dinner and then washing and ironing. Ah...the joys.
On the stitchy front I have put Fish City aside today and will finish the 4th square of Nature's Home Afghan.
Comments:
<< Home
Very cute! Love the buttons! Why are men so stubborn? Hope you get some answers from the specialist. Try not to worry..easier said than done...I know....
Hi Sandy, Love to read your blog and the information you give. I am so glad that stitching saves your sanity. As always I keep you and John and boys in my thoughts. You are a special family
Janine
Post a Comment
Janine
<< Home
