Thursday, March 01, 2007
March already!!!
Hard to believe it is already March 1st. I am still doing the same old, same old - housework, stitching, driving kids to school or actually getting driven now, I am just needed as the supervising driver and to get the car home again LOL.
Off to the school run this morning, followed by my least favourite task....grocery shopping. Now if I am smart I will actually remember to take my list.
John has been waking up at midday, so he'll probably do the same today and we'll head off to pay the mortgage and pick up fresh fruit and vegetables.
I am still car-less, awaiting the final bill. Still debating if we should keep the Kia for the next 2.5 years, since after that we won't need a second car, the boys will be finished with school. If we trade the Kia now we won't get much for it, lousy resale value, so will end up with more debt for another car and who knows what problems we might buy next time. If we hang out for 2.5 years we can trade both current cars and get a nice, smaller car we can share. Decisions, decisions!!
Off to the school run this morning, followed by my least favourite task....grocery shopping. Now if I am smart I will actually remember to take my list.
John has been waking up at midday, so he'll probably do the same today and we'll head off to pay the mortgage and pick up fresh fruit and vegetables.
I am still car-less, awaiting the final bill. Still debating if we should keep the Kia for the next 2.5 years, since after that we won't need a second car, the boys will be finished with school. If we trade the Kia now we won't get much for it, lousy resale value, so will end up with more debt for another car and who knows what problems we might buy next time. If we hang out for 2.5 years we can trade both current cars and get a nice, smaller car we can share. Decisions, decisions!!