Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

I just realised...

...that I haven't posted in a while.

Life is going on, one day at a time. Same old, same old, though I am trying to get a better routine going. Another week and hopefully I'll have things under control better.

Simon and Shane are back at school. They went back Tuesday and have been on early dismissal all week. Tomorrow is their first full day, Shane has a swimming carnival but Simon has a normal school day.

Today we had to make an emergency visit to the orthodontist as Simon snapped a piece of his brace and had to have it replaced. Now he has gone off to athletics training with the taste of the glue still in his mouth LOL.

Another heat wave here at the moment, so salads are the meal of choice.

John starts another round of night shift tonight, he is on for 7 nights, but will probably work 5 then have 6 nights off instead of 4. he has to go to a Fire Warden's course on Wednesday, so will have Tuesday night off and probably Wednesday as well, as he won't get time to sleep between the course and night shift Wednesday night.

He has to go back to the hospital after work on Monday, for more blood work and to see his specialist. They will do a biopsy on the kidney sometime next week, probably Friday, so another 10 hours in hospital and bandaged up for 2 days.

Thursday I'll be off to the surgeon to see about my foot, yay!

See why it is so hard to get a routine LOL. Always something thrown in to upset all my plans. But that's life.

I'm making good progress on the model stitching....I'll be glad to finish it for sure.

Comments:
I don't know how you keep up with everyone kiddo! And I sure hope you find out something about your ankle...my fingers are crossed! Kathy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?