Friday, February 02, 2007
Friday, what does the day hold?
Heading off to take the 2 youngest to school shortly. Simon is hanging out to drive to school, but I have told him to wait till next week. Learner driver in heavy morning traffic is not something I am looking forward to!!
Then it will be home again to pick Bradley up so I can take him shopping for bathers and he really needs a haircut.
Next on to my in laws to drop off a bag of scraps for the chickens and let Bradley fix his uncle's computer.
I WILL be home by lunch time.
I need some quiet stitching time this afternoon, so housework can wait LOL
Then it will be home again to pick Bradley up so I can take him shopping for bathers and he really needs a haircut.
Next on to my in laws to drop off a bag of scraps for the chickens and let Bradley fix his uncle's computer.
I WILL be home by lunch time.
I need some quiet stitching time this afternoon, so housework can wait LOL