Saturday, January 13, 2007
Never put off till tomorrow...
what you should do today.
I have been very good so I thought keeping up with all the washing and ironing. But, yesterday afternoon I was stitching, trying to keep my foot up and rested, so I thought I would wait and iron Justin's work shirt 'in the morning', since I just knew that his shirt was in the ironing basket. WRONG. He starts work at 10am today. I woke up this morning, went to get HIS shirt from the ironing basket....and it is Simon's!!! Checked the laundry and both of Justin's work shirts were waiting to be washed. I didn't have enough light clothes to justify washing a load Friday, and I knew he had a shirt already just waiting to be ironed LOL so I left the little bit of light clothing till the weekend.
So, now while I have breakfast the washing machine is doing its thing, then I'll have to throw his shirt in the dryer and iron it. What a pain. Why do the boys wear different sizes?
To top of a FUN (Not) day I have to take Simon and Shane to athletics this morning. So most of the day is done before it even starts.
On a good note, I have almost finished the horrid Wolf head cros stitch for my SIL's daughter. I am so sick of stitching grey confetti stitching and squinting at the chart to make out the symbols.
Another good thing, John has been bounced from the big hospital back to the small one close to home for his check ups. It means 2 trips, one to the blood clinic the day before his hospital check up and then one to the hospital, but it is a leap forward. No more early morning visits, he'll just see his specialist in the afternoon every 2 weeks or so. Less traffic, less people and a shorter drive :)
I have been very good so I thought keeping up with all the washing and ironing. But, yesterday afternoon I was stitching, trying to keep my foot up and rested, so I thought I would wait and iron Justin's work shirt 'in the morning', since I just knew that his shirt was in the ironing basket. WRONG. He starts work at 10am today. I woke up this morning, went to get HIS shirt from the ironing basket....and it is Simon's!!! Checked the laundry and both of Justin's work shirts were waiting to be washed. I didn't have enough light clothes to justify washing a load Friday, and I knew he had a shirt already just waiting to be ironed LOL so I left the little bit of light clothing till the weekend.
So, now while I have breakfast the washing machine is doing its thing, then I'll have to throw his shirt in the dryer and iron it. What a pain. Why do the boys wear different sizes?
To top of a FUN (Not) day I have to take Simon and Shane to athletics this morning. So most of the day is done before it even starts.
On a good note, I have almost finished the horrid Wolf head cros stitch for my SIL's daughter. I am so sick of stitching grey confetti stitching and squinting at the chart to make out the symbols.
Another good thing, John has been bounced from the big hospital back to the small one close to home for his check ups. It means 2 trips, one to the blood clinic the day before his hospital check up and then one to the hospital, but it is a leap forward. No more early morning visits, he'll just see his specialist in the afternoon every 2 weeks or so. Less traffic, less people and a shorter drive :)