Thursday, January 18, 2007
I'm older and definitely even more spoilt LOL
I truly had a great birthday. Already bored you with the details though. So now I am a year older and certainly spoilt :)
Now back to reality. I started the day by emptying the full washing machine - the garden needed water anyway, but the dog could have stayed out of the way as I carted buckets back and forth.
I rinsed the bedding that had been in the machine out and hand to wring it out by hand - not a fun job.
Now the washing machine is lying outside waiting till John wakes up this afternoon so we can take it in to see if it is worth repairing.
I got my birthday box from Kathy. Yay!!! Happy Dancing big time.
John came home from work 3 hours late, having been in a meeting after a fire at work on the weekend. All management were full of praise for John and the way he managed the evacuation after the fire. But he was pretty tired when he got home. He is working an extra shift tonight too as they are short staffed at the moment.
I've been out and done the grocery shopping, bought Shane's new school trousers - only had to go to one shop this year.
Now I am home to relax, take advantage of my massage chair and stitch :)
Definitely spoilt.
Now back to reality. I started the day by emptying the full washing machine - the garden needed water anyway, but the dog could have stayed out of the way as I carted buckets back and forth.
I rinsed the bedding that had been in the machine out and hand to wring it out by hand - not a fun job.
Now the washing machine is lying outside waiting till John wakes up this afternoon so we can take it in to see if it is worth repairing.
I got my birthday box from Kathy. Yay!!! Happy Dancing big time.
John came home from work 3 hours late, having been in a meeting after a fire at work on the weekend. All management were full of praise for John and the way he managed the evacuation after the fire. But he was pretty tired when he got home. He is working an extra shift tonight too as they are short staffed at the moment.
I've been out and done the grocery shopping, bought Shane's new school trousers - only had to go to one shop this year.
Now I am home to relax, take advantage of my massage chair and stitch :)
Definitely spoilt.
Comments:
<< Home
Sorry that your washing machine seems to have expired! Nothing so exasperating as a machine that dies with a full tub! LOL! Great job on the wolf too! Beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home
