Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

I'm Being Very Good

I've started the year well. I worked only on the wolf until it was done. Now I have only been working on the Japanese girl and dragon, I am enjoying it more now I can see some progress, but there really is no need for so many colour changes. Computer generated charts just throw in so many confetti stitches for no reason.
I have all of my started projects in order and plan to stitch on one at a time until they are all done. Then my fun hobby won't be so overwhelming.

This is the last week of the school holidays, hooray! Not that the boys have been a problem, I just want my routine, same old same old, life back LOL.

Once school starts back I'll be up, motivated and back into routine driving them to school every day, then starting my day. We still have a couple of months of Little Athletics to go, but none of us are enjoying it, so this will be our last season (YAY!!!). Simon will keep going with his Seniors athletics with John, but I'll get my Saturdays back.

Lazy day today. Simon will be driving to his friend's house with me as his passenger, scary when the kids start to drive! Then I'll drive home for a day of the same old same old - housework and stitching.

This afternoon John and I will go and see his renal specialist for a check up. I always worry a little, but John assures me he is feeling well. I'm sleeping better, so obviously less stressed, but there will always be that concern as we just don't know how long this transplant will last and I know John will refuse another if he needed one, we've had that discussion already.

Anyway another day begins.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?