Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Tuesday morning...cool and quiet
Woke up to a lovely cool morning, hooray!! Bonus - all the men in my life are sound asleep, peace and quiet for me.
Thankfully the spider bite turned out to be nothing, obviously just an angry spider not a toxic one. The funny thing is the first reaction is to squash the spider, which makes it very hard to identify if it was indeed poisonous. But even the little bite mark is gone, so I know I'm safe.
Not much planned today, the usual dreaded housework.
We need to pick the lawn mower up form the repair shop, Simon got a bit enthusiastic one day and pulled the start cord right out.
This afternoon we have what will hopefully be the final visit to the solicitor with Simon.
The hospital visit went well yesterday, but the specialist wants to see John on Thursday. A bit soon for my liking, but John thinks it is just so the appointments can be re-scheduled over Christmas. Fingers crossed that is all it is. I can't go with him on Thursday as he wants to do some Christmas shopping on his own...yay!!
Now off to do the dreaded housework. At least it is cool for ironing.
Thankfully the spider bite turned out to be nothing, obviously just an angry spider not a toxic one. The funny thing is the first reaction is to squash the spider, which makes it very hard to identify if it was indeed poisonous. But even the little bite mark is gone, so I know I'm safe.
Not much planned today, the usual dreaded housework.
We need to pick the lawn mower up form the repair shop, Simon got a bit enthusiastic one day and pulled the start cord right out.
This afternoon we have what will hopefully be the final visit to the solicitor with Simon.
The hospital visit went well yesterday, but the specialist wants to see John on Thursday. A bit soon for my liking, but John thinks it is just so the appointments can be re-scheduled over Christmas. Fingers crossed that is all it is. I can't go with him on Thursday as he wants to do some Christmas shopping on his own...yay!!
Now off to do the dreaded housework. At least it is cool for ironing.