Saturday, December 16, 2006
Hey Hey It's Saturday
So, just for a change (LOL) I am off to athletics with the boys. Luckily it is cooler and it will only be a short program as it is the Christmas break up. No athletics until mid-January. You know I love it so, ROFLOL.
Amazingly the lounge stayed tidy last night. Maybe these teenage boys are finally listening. No boy junk to collect this morning.
Tomorrow we are visiting my parents for a bbq lunch. Our Christmas visit with them. Hoping for nice weather so we can sit outside.
Monday my oldest sister is coming here for a visit and coffee, she is an early riser, so I must make sure I am up and dressed before the door bell rings, likely to be before 7am.
Christmas shopping is almost done, I thought I was done, then John reminded me that we didn't buy the boys the traditional box of chocolates each. Luckily I can pick them up at the local grocery store as the rest of the shopping centres are madness.
On a really good note, the 16th birthday party that Simon was meant to go to on Tuesday night has been cancelled. Hooray!! We weren't too happy about the idea of him being out in a rough neighbourhood till midnight. Seems the parents thought better of the idea and cancelled. There are so many problems with gate crashers at teenage parties now we were concerned, with 50 guests expected it could easily have escalated. Knowing we can't be over protective we were going to let Simon go, with strict instructions to phone us at any sign of trouble, but now big sigh of relief no party!!
Still limping along, waiting to see the doctor on Tuesday morning :)
Amazingly the lounge stayed tidy last night. Maybe these teenage boys are finally listening. No boy junk to collect this morning.
Tomorrow we are visiting my parents for a bbq lunch. Our Christmas visit with them. Hoping for nice weather so we can sit outside.
Monday my oldest sister is coming here for a visit and coffee, she is an early riser, so I must make sure I am up and dressed before the door bell rings, likely to be before 7am.
Christmas shopping is almost done, I thought I was done, then John reminded me that we didn't buy the boys the traditional box of chocolates each. Luckily I can pick them up at the local grocery store as the rest of the shopping centres are madness.
On a really good note, the 16th birthday party that Simon was meant to go to on Tuesday night has been cancelled. Hooray!! We weren't too happy about the idea of him being out in a rough neighbourhood till midnight. Seems the parents thought better of the idea and cancelled. There are so many problems with gate crashers at teenage parties now we were concerned, with 50 guests expected it could easily have escalated. Knowing we can't be over protective we were going to let Simon go, with strict instructions to phone us at any sign of trouble, but now big sigh of relief no party!!
Still limping along, waiting to see the doctor on Tuesday morning :)