Saturday, December 16, 2006
Headless Photos Anyone?
ROFLOL, so funny. I ordered copies of 3 photos taken at last season's Little Athletics presentation day. The vice president of the club gave them to me today and couldn't understand why I wanted them re-done....the boys heads were cut off!!!!
When I showed her she said "That's what they would have looked like in the book." We had been given a proof book to look through to select the ones we wanted.
Of course my reaction was "Why would I order photos of my kids without their heads?" So she went and found the proof book and sure enough in the proof shots the boys had heads, amazing.
So , she said she will get them reprinted, "lucky she knows the bloke."
I know my boys are tall, but really if the printing is so hard at least cut off their feet not their heads!!
When I showed her she said "That's what they would have looked like in the book." We had been given a proof book to look through to select the ones we wanted.
Of course my reaction was "Why would I order photos of my kids without their heads?" So she went and found the proof book and sure enough in the proof shots the boys had heads, amazing.
So , she said she will get them reprinted, "lucky she knows the bloke."
I know my boys are tall, but really if the printing is so hard at least cut off their feet not their heads!!