Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Poor Me I have a headache

Just took some Panadol as I have a splitting headache. Over tired I think.
Started out early this morning with all 4 boys and John, dropped Simon at school, then headed to the clinic. Justin went off and had his blood test, John went to pay the mortgage and the rest of us went to the doctor.
Got the referral for Shane no problem.
Bradley's blood work came back fine, so no changes to his medication.
I had my ankle examined, doctor doesn't know what it is, so I have to have a bone scan tomorrow (Friday). I get an injection at 10.45am and then go back about 3 hours later for the scan. Once I get the results I see the doctor again and he thinks he'll be referring me to an orthopaedic surgeon.
When we got home I did the grocery shopping....not fun.
Now I just have to shake this headache.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?