Wednesday, November 01, 2006
A boring day LOL
What a boring day...waiting all day for the TV technician, who finally arrived at 5pm LOL.
I didn't totally waste the day though, I did sort my stitching stuff, did laundry and ironing and even stitched a little.
The boys have moved the old table and chairs outside for me ready for the new one to be delivered tomorrow.
John will stay home tomorrow and wait for the delivery as I have shopping to do...yuck grocery shopping, but I won't send him, who knows what he would bring home :)
I didn't totally waste the day though, I did sort my stitching stuff, did laundry and ironing and even stitched a little.
The boys have moved the old table and chairs outside for me ready for the new one to be delivered tomorrow.
John will stay home tomorrow and wait for the delivery as I have shopping to do...yuck grocery shopping, but I won't send him, who knows what he would bring home :)