Sunday, October 29, 2006
What a weekend
Had a great weekend.
Simon entered 3 events in the Powerade Games and won 3 Silver Medals. Most impressive as he was competing in the under 17 age group and he isn't even 16 for a month.
Saturday we got a great bargain on a stereo and it works really well - I love music in the morning and now I can listen to my cds.
Today we went to look at dining room sets after we dropped Simon at athletics. Found one for $680 in a clearance centre, it was a factory second and a bit marked up. So we went to another big furniture outlet with a 15% off sale, both John and I fell in love with the first one we saw there, solid pine for $599. With the delivery charge added and the 15% discount it came to $564 and will be delivered Thursday. I'll post pictures when it is in our dining room, we think it will look great.
John thinks I am spoilt LOL, but this is for all of us.
Simon entered 3 events in the Powerade Games and won 3 Silver Medals. Most impressive as he was competing in the under 17 age group and he isn't even 16 for a month.
Saturday we got a great bargain on a stereo and it works really well - I love music in the morning and now I can listen to my cds.
Today we went to look at dining room sets after we dropped Simon at athletics. Found one for $680 in a clearance centre, it was a factory second and a bit marked up. So we went to another big furniture outlet with a 15% off sale, both John and I fell in love with the first one we saw there, solid pine for $599. With the delivery charge added and the 15% discount it came to $564 and will be delivered Thursday. I'll post pictures when it is in our dining room, we think it will look great.
John thinks I am spoilt LOL, but this is for all of us.