Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Friday...delivery day LOL

What a day for deliveries.
First the parcel post man delivered a parcel of stitching stuff for me - just some 28 count fabric, some popcorn buttons and Wisper thread, the 2 charts I ordered will come separately.
Second the TV was returned at 8.30am. I was on the school run, so luckily Bradley was awake and able to accept the delivery and luckily Justin was home so I was able to wake him when I got home so he could lift the TV back onto its stand!!
Third and last, the tea set I won from a cooking magazine. We all enjoyed the laugh as the letter I received 4 weeks ago said the prize was valued at $129.90. Now it is a nice little tea set - a single serve teapot, a slightly larger teapot and a creamer. All plain white porcelain made in Japan. Nice to win something but there is no way in the world anyone would ever look at this set and say it was worth that much LOL. I'll take a photo and post it later so you can see what I mean.
The only thing we didn't get today was normal mail. Could be the trainee posties missing our house as we are Number 12 on the corner and the house next door is also number 12 LOL. We have been getting their mail and ours lately, so maybe they got ours today...luckily we know the neighbours and they are nice.
Now time to feed the hungry tribe before we drop Shane off at his friend's for a sleep over, not that I think there will be much sleeping LOL.
My breathing is still a bit laboured, but the antibiotics are starting to do the job. I'll be back at the doctor on Monday afternoon and then at the hospital on Tuesday morning, so no dramas getting medical attention.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?