Thursday, October 26, 2006
Boo Hoo...I'm Sick
Well, what I thought was a head cold has developed into something nastier. Had a terrible night last night trying to get my breath. Off to the doctor this morning, he has me on antibiotics and sent me off for a chest
x-ray as my lungs are not 100%. Back I'll go on Monday afternoon to get the results. I feel like I did when I came home from the hospital initially....not good.
My Dad is in hospital, he had prostate surgery and stones removed from his bladder, he was meant to be home again today after 2 nights in hospital, but is being kept in until at least Saturday because of infection. He is not happy lying in bed.
Spoke to the boys' principal today so she is now aware of what is going on and will keep an eye on things.
Too sick to read, stitch or do anything much except lie around :( Poor me.
x-ray as my lungs are not 100%. Back I'll go on Monday afternoon to get the results. I feel like I did when I came home from the hospital initially....not good.
My Dad is in hospital, he had prostate surgery and stones removed from his bladder, he was meant to be home again today after 2 nights in hospital, but is being kept in until at least Saturday because of infection. He is not happy lying in bed.
Spoke to the boys' principal today so she is now aware of what is going on and will keep an eye on things.
Too sick to read, stitch or do anything much except lie around :( Poor me.