Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Sunday morning...peaceful day


Such a quiet start to the day. Awake at 4.41am I have the house to myself until John gets home around 7.30am. All 4 boys are sound asleep, the neighbourhood is quiet and I am enjoying a coffee in peace.
I did manage to put the last stitches in a sign for my kitchen yesterday - still needs framing and then can hang over the window in the kitchen. I have no idea until I publish this post if the picture is even visible LOL it looks pretty tiny here.

Once John gets home we'll have breakfast together and then he will sleep while I tidy up and bake. Time for more muffins, biscuits and slices.
This afternoon Shane is off to paintball with his friends from school, my baby is growing up!! It is a fairly long drive, so John and I will go together.....another date LOL. I'll have to check and see where paintball is in relation to the new Ikea store, might be able to waste time at Ikea while Shane is busy paintballing.
I'm hoping no one phones today. Mean I know, but some family phone calls are driving me nuts. I haven't heard from any of my brothers or their wives, but 2 of my sisters and mum have rung....it's all about them LOL. John thinks I was swapped at birth.


Comments:
That looks lovely Sandy. And you have an Ikea shop around. I am sure you will love it. we have one at home half a mile away from te house and I love going there.
Here everythink ok te weather is getting better now
love Riet
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?