Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

One week to go...

Tuesday again, which means 1 week till hospital.
We had blood work yesterday and signed the final paperwork for me. John wasn't allowed in the room so he couldn't influence me LOL. Just me, the liaison nurse and one of the hospital registrars. So it is all done and it is all happening.

Today more of the same old, same old. Off to drop 2 boys at school, then off to the shops. More groceries....they really should give up eating!! I need to hit the post office (someone has a birthday coming up soon), then John wants to check out secondhand laptops and I want to pick up a couple of Christmas laybys. I know it is early, but I want to be prepared and one is due for collection on October 2nd anyway and I won't be going anywhere then other than hospital to see John. Oh, must stop at the bank too and deposit another mortgage payment - John actually got a cheque yesterday which almost covers the mortgage payment for a fortnight :) We have a few payments in the bank in advance because I don't plan on making any special trips to line up in the bank for a few weeks. And, John is going to ring the TV repair place and see if and when they think our TV will be repaired after over a month we are getting a bit annoyed. Ideally we need to pick it up this week while we can actually carry it.

Might have breakfast out, will see what John feels like doing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?