Monday, September 25, 2006
Monday morning...already
Well Monday morning, I've been awake since 4am, so figured I may as well be up and doing something.
We had a hectic weekend, yesterday especially. A couple of phone calls for me, then after lunch visitors. First John's brother Ian stopped in, the boys were most impressed with Uncle Ian's bright yellow ute. Had a lovely visit and coffee. As he was leaving John's parents arrived and before they got in the door his brother Mark and 2 of his kids Laura and Jarrod arrived. So we had a house full for a few hours.
My in laws stayed for dinner and we went over a few household things so MIL knows how to work everything while I am not home.
This afternoon we head into the hospital for our pre-admission clinic. It should be straightforward but takes up to 4 hours.
Hoping for a quiet night tonight, my in laws will be back at 10am Tuesday for a cup of tea before John and I head of to hospital around 12.
No real nervousness yet, will see what happens tomorrow LOL.
We had a hectic weekend, yesterday especially. A couple of phone calls for me, then after lunch visitors. First John's brother Ian stopped in, the boys were most impressed with Uncle Ian's bright yellow ute. Had a lovely visit and coffee. As he was leaving John's parents arrived and before they got in the door his brother Mark and 2 of his kids Laura and Jarrod arrived. So we had a house full for a few hours.
My in laws stayed for dinner and we went over a few household things so MIL knows how to work everything while I am not home.
This afternoon we head into the hospital for our pre-admission clinic. It should be straightforward but takes up to 4 hours.
Hoping for a quiet night tonight, my in laws will be back at 10am Tuesday for a cup of tea before John and I head of to hospital around 12.
No real nervousness yet, will see what happens tomorrow LOL.