Monday, September 04, 2006
Monday Morning and it is cold!!!
After 2 gorgeous days with beautiful blue sky, Sunday the weather turned nasty, wind, rain and grey sky and we have the same again today. Brrr!!
The boys have a school closure day today and a pupil free day tomorrow, so a 4 day weekend for them. Which they are making the most of....eating, sleeping, TV and computers. The life of a teenage male!!
I do need to drag Shane kicking and screaming for a hair cut, he is looking like a very untidy member of the Beatles. I say "You need a hair cut" he says "I'm fine". Today I win LOL. Could be worse, we saw his cousin Hayden who is the same age yesterday and he has hair in his eyes - actually over his eyes. That would just drive me crazy.
I'm still looking for baskets to display my mini cross stitch cushions, so will try a few more stores today.
This morning, bright and early we will have a visitor. John's old athletics coach is coming around. He used to coach John and now John works with him coaching kids. All very nice, but he doesn't get that John is not well, even though John now takes a chair to training. The coach is going away for a few days and rang late last night to let John know. He expects John to run the training sessions twice a week, and was not happy when I told him that John is not available for the next 2 Thursdays as we have APPOINTMENTS. His comment was that John will have to organise something with one of the other men.
Added to this last week he gave John and Bradley tasks - writing brochures, updating letterheads and some other thing. So he needs to discuss that today too.
John has continued going out to training and helping as he feels he made a commitment and needs to follow through. All well and good, but I think the coach will be expecting John to be out there right up until he goes into hospital and back out again the day after he is discharged.
So this morning, he (and John) will be told that John is not available at all as of Tuesday the 12th until further notice.
The boys have a school closure day today and a pupil free day tomorrow, so a 4 day weekend for them. Which they are making the most of....eating, sleeping, TV and computers. The life of a teenage male!!
I do need to drag Shane kicking and screaming for a hair cut, he is looking like a very untidy member of the Beatles. I say "You need a hair cut" he says "I'm fine". Today I win LOL. Could be worse, we saw his cousin Hayden who is the same age yesterday and he has hair in his eyes - actually over his eyes. That would just drive me crazy.
I'm still looking for baskets to display my mini cross stitch cushions, so will try a few more stores today.
This morning, bright and early we will have a visitor. John's old athletics coach is coming around. He used to coach John and now John works with him coaching kids. All very nice, but he doesn't get that John is not well, even though John now takes a chair to training. The coach is going away for a few days and rang late last night to let John know. He expects John to run the training sessions twice a week, and was not happy when I told him that John is not available for the next 2 Thursdays as we have APPOINTMENTS. His comment was that John will have to organise something with one of the other men.
Added to this last week he gave John and Bradley tasks - writing brochures, updating letterheads and some other thing. So he needs to discuss that today too.
John has continued going out to training and helping as he feels he made a commitment and needs to follow through. All well and good, but I think the coach will be expecting John to be out there right up until he goes into hospital and back out again the day after he is discharged.
So this morning, he (and John) will be told that John is not available at all as of Tuesday the 12th until further notice.