Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Another Tuesday...
....that means off to school early today for keyboard lessons. Shane and Simon will both do their keyboard lesson, and then Shane will go off to flute lesson and the rest of his school day, but Simon gets to come home.
Simon has yet another appointment for his knee treatment. If we get finished early enough he can go on to school afterwards, if not he can stay home and just maybe....clean his bedroom!! Pipe dream I know, teenage boys and clean bedrooms don't seem to go together.
Simon worked last night and Justin is working tonight, then they both have work again Friday. Justin turned down 6 hours work last night AAARGH, saying he didn't have time to get ready. They called an hour before they wanted him in and we live 5 minutes away from work. Sooooo frustrating, but he may get the work to survive lesson eventually. Too easy at the moment as Mum and Dad provide everything he NEEDS since he is 16. (Actually 17 tomorrow). We have warned him that at 18 things will change.
Anyway, today will be a bit of a wasted day, by the time I am through driving around. But, later this afternoon I'll make meatballs for Justin's birthday dinner tomorrow night - spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. If time permits I'll make his birthday cake too - Fudge Frosted Chocolate Cake, my standard birthday cake for the past few years.
Still housework to do...what's new?
Also want to finish typing up my old notes for each of the boys scrapbooks. One day I'll get around to actually finishing their albums.
Simon has yet another appointment for his knee treatment. If we get finished early enough he can go on to school afterwards, if not he can stay home and just maybe....clean his bedroom!! Pipe dream I know, teenage boys and clean bedrooms don't seem to go together.
Simon worked last night and Justin is working tonight, then they both have work again Friday. Justin turned down 6 hours work last night AAARGH, saying he didn't have time to get ready. They called an hour before they wanted him in and we live 5 minutes away from work. Sooooo frustrating, but he may get the work to survive lesson eventually. Too easy at the moment as Mum and Dad provide everything he NEEDS since he is 16. (Actually 17 tomorrow). We have warned him that at 18 things will change.
Anyway, today will be a bit of a wasted day, by the time I am through driving around. But, later this afternoon I'll make meatballs for Justin's birthday dinner tomorrow night - spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. If time permits I'll make his birthday cake too - Fudge Frosted Chocolate Cake, my standard birthday cake for the past few years.
Still housework to do...what's new?
Also want to finish typing up my old notes for each of the boys scrapbooks. One day I'll get around to actually finishing their albums.