Thursday, August 24, 2006
Wet and wild Thursday.
Well I really don't like driving, just do it because I have to, so it was not a thrill to drive the boys to school in pouring rain and heavy fog!!! Visibility was terrible, I could just see the front of my own car, yet there were some drivers without lights - nut cases.
But it was an uneventful drive although I did get wet opening the gate to get in the driveway at home. Leaving with the boys in the morning is great, they watch the dog and open the gate, and close it again. I tell them that is why we had kids LOL. But the return trip I am all on my own, so I get gate and dog duty.
Same old, same old today - I put some washing on and tidied the breakfast mess up. Now I am time wasting on line. Then I'll get some baking done and cook dinner - Stroganoff tonight :)
Plan to watch Dr Phil over lunch.
If John wakes up early we'll head into Salisbury and get some ink for the printer and a few things we need.
Tomorrow we are off to the specialist again, so I doubt I'll sleep much tonight.
I really need to stitch a little today, it truly keeps me sane.
But it was an uneventful drive although I did get wet opening the gate to get in the driveway at home. Leaving with the boys in the morning is great, they watch the dog and open the gate, and close it again. I tell them that is why we had kids LOL. But the return trip I am all on my own, so I get gate and dog duty.
Same old, same old today - I put some washing on and tidied the breakfast mess up. Now I am time wasting on line. Then I'll get some baking done and cook dinner - Stroganoff tonight :)
Plan to watch Dr Phil over lunch.
If John wakes up early we'll head into Salisbury and get some ink for the printer and a few things we need.
Tomorrow we are off to the specialist again, so I doubt I'll sleep much tonight.
I really need to stitch a little today, it truly keeps me sane.