Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

A Very Early Start to the day

I would really have preferred to sleep past 4am today....but no luck. I ended up just getting up. Took advantage of the fact that there was only me in the bedroom and tidied and dusted our bedroom, remade the bed for John. Silly really to remake the bed just so he can mess it up again LOL. I need to vaccum in there, but didn't think it would be fair to the boys, it would have been a rude awakening at that time of the day. So I'll do it later this afternoon when John is awake.
What excitement awaits me today? I plan a trip to the post office, nothing exciting there, just mailing some cheques off to pay some bills. The fridge could use a clean out again - I do love the glass shelves, but they show up every little mark.
I'll probably sit and plan the menu for the next week and order the fruit and vegetables on line. Planning meals is about as thrilling as grocery shopping LOL.
John had his blood test yesterday afternoon and we'll get the results Friday. Surgery is scheduled 5 weeks from today, so fingers crossed it just happens. The clinic where he has his blood taken is closing down tomorrow, so future blood tests will mean a longer drive and a longer wait, bit of a pain.
I'm making a bit of progress on the model stitching piece, but it is driving me crazy. I'll be glad to get it finished for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?