Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Tuesday - Decisions, Decisions

What should I do today?
The usual school run, then I can either go grocery shopping - again! With only 35 days till the surgery date I am really stocking the pantry and non-perishables, so I should take advantage of some of the sales at the local supermarket. Or, since the sale is on all week I could just come home and spend the day stitching.
Of course, being a good mum, lol, I should bake some chocolate chip cookies and muffins and make a nice dinner for the tribe. Should make a few more things for the freezer, although I do have 9 main courses frozen ready for post surgery.
Maybe I can do it all - drop the boys off, then shop, then bake and then stitch. Boy, life really cuts into my stitching time!!
I do still need to find a nice flat basket to display all of my little pillows. No luck yesterday in the 2 stores I tried :(
John needs to have another blood test either this afternoon or tomorow morning, so we'll probably end up at the clinic this afternoon before we pick the boys up. I'm looking forward to getting him back to the specialist on Friday as his blood pressure is really high at the moment enough so it is worrying him and not just me.

Comments:
I vote for stitching! :-)
 
Shopping for groceries doesn;t taje that much time does it? Go quick and that's another job done. Otherwise you will have to do it tomorrow. Love Riet
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?