Thursday, August 10, 2006
Thursday...busy, busy!!
Late start this morning as Simon has a doctor's appointment. Not that he is sick, just needs a new referral letter in order to see the ortho surgeon on the 29th. His appointment is at 9.20am, so we will drop the boys at school after that.
Then shopping for a new vacuum cleaner as mine is just not working.
Might do a bit more Christmas shopping too, since Riet so kindly sent the link to the Christmas countdown LOL.
Might get some stitching done later, since I had to frog a section of the model piece I am doing...I really hate when that happens.
Well off to start the day.
Then shopping for a new vacuum cleaner as mine is just not working.
Might do a bit more Christmas shopping too, since Riet so kindly sent the link to the Christmas countdown LOL.
Might get some stitching done later, since I had to frog a section of the model piece I am doing...I really hate when that happens.
Well off to start the day.
Comments:
<< Home
Oh yeah that's right. That is a good one. Countdown to Christmas. I better start thinking too. LOL
Riet
Post a Comment
Riet
<< Home
