Thursday, August 03, 2006
Thursday and I'm nervous
Luckily I have a busy day ahead today as I am feeling just a little anxious. Off to see the renal surgeon at 4pm to get the angiogram results and hopefully, if the test result is good, the date for surgery will be set.
A long wait since I've been up since 5am.
Luckily I have a hectic day. First the school drop off, then a haircut, banking - have to pay the mortgage, pick up a couple of things at the shop, drop in to see the in laws and wish FIL a Happy 77th birthday. I'm picking Simon and Shane up early so I can drop them home and head off to the hospital on time.
Yesterday I snacked so much -I'm definitely an emotional eater!!! The number on the scales has started to creep up, so I need to get a grip.
It will be interesting to see how long it takes John to notice I've had a haircut LOL. Last time it took about 5 hours.
Well, better squeeze i some stitching time before I wake the boys and start the day.
Wish us luck.
A long wait since I've been up since 5am.
Luckily I have a hectic day. First the school drop off, then a haircut, banking - have to pay the mortgage, pick up a couple of things at the shop, drop in to see the in laws and wish FIL a Happy 77th birthday. I'm picking Simon and Shane up early so I can drop them home and head off to the hospital on time.
Yesterday I snacked so much -I'm definitely an emotional eater!!! The number on the scales has started to creep up, so I need to get a grip.
It will be interesting to see how long it takes John to notice I've had a haircut LOL. Last time it took about 5 hours.
Well, better squeeze i some stitching time before I wake the boys and start the day.
Wish us luck.