Friday, August 11, 2006
TGIF!!
Hooray it is Friday.
I've been awake since 4am, this non sleeping is driving me nuts, but it is increasing my stitching time LOL. I can't do housework that early and risk waking everyone else, so I watch TV and stitch.
The TV started making a dreadful noise last night, but is back to normal today, so fingers crossed it won't need replacing any time soon.
Will do the usual school run this morning and I need to pop in to the supermarket and pick up a few things. Very handy having the shop right next to the boys school.
No appointments today - Yay!!
We got the referral letter for Simon, the GP thinks he will need some surgical intervention for his knees, but we will wait and see what the ortho surgeon says later this month.
It was so cold overnight I am betting there will be a nice layer of ice on the car again this morning....brrrr!
The afternoons have been lovely, so I shouldn't complain, but I am not enjoying 2 degrees celsius in the morning.
I've been awake since 4am, this non sleeping is driving me nuts, but it is increasing my stitching time LOL. I can't do housework that early and risk waking everyone else, so I watch TV and stitch.
The TV started making a dreadful noise last night, but is back to normal today, so fingers crossed it won't need replacing any time soon.
Will do the usual school run this morning and I need to pop in to the supermarket and pick up a few things. Very handy having the shop right next to the boys school.
No appointments today - Yay!!
We got the referral letter for Simon, the GP thinks he will need some surgical intervention for his knees, but we will wait and see what the ortho surgeon says later this month.
It was so cold overnight I am betting there will be a nice layer of ice on the car again this morning....brrrr!
The afternoons have been lovely, so I shouldn't complain, but I am not enjoying 2 degrees celsius in the morning.