Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Monday...another week begins

Well, it was a lovely weekend here.
Yesterday John and I went to pick Simon up from his friend's house and ended up staying for a cup of tea. Simon and his friend, Ben, had gone for a bike ride and were not back, they got back a few minutes after we arrived, but the tea was already made.
Funny what a small world it is. While we were talking it turns out I went to Teacher's College with Greg, Ben's dad. Very bizarre. We've met them a few times since Simon and Ben have been friends, but never made the connection until last night. I left in my third year of college and finished my teaching degree in the Northern Territory by external studies and Greg left without completing his teaching degree and ended up in nursing.

Today I am off to do the school run (again, only 3 more years to go LOL). Then home to the housework (only forever to go). Also have to make several phone calls today, so another day will fly by. I don;t know how I'll cope if I end up working outside of the home once we get the transplant over with and recover.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?