Monday, August 14, 2006
Monday, another week begins
Another Monday, boy the year is flying by.
Hard to believe it has been almost a year now since all the testing started for the kidney transplant. Now we are almost there, but still in limbo waiting to see what John's specialist says on August 25th.
I am trying to stay upbeat and positive and motivated to get lots done around here before it happens, but I lose the momentum when I think about what August 25th may bring. Neither of us can see any point in delaying, but there is still that unknown element. Only a couple of weeks to wait though.
Today will be very much 'same old, same old'. Off to drop the 2 youngest boys at school, then grocery shopping - such fun NOT.
Later this afternoon when John wakes up we'll take the TV in for repairs and collect a DVD that he has had on order. Should be able to fit that in before we pick the boys up from school.
I might give myself a time out today and stitch the middle of the day away.
Hard to believe it has been almost a year now since all the testing started for the kidney transplant. Now we are almost there, but still in limbo waiting to see what John's specialist says on August 25th.
I am trying to stay upbeat and positive and motivated to get lots done around here before it happens, but I lose the momentum when I think about what August 25th may bring. Neither of us can see any point in delaying, but there is still that unknown element. Only a couple of weeks to wait though.
Today will be very much 'same old, same old'. Off to drop the 2 youngest boys at school, then grocery shopping - such fun NOT.
Later this afternoon when John wakes up we'll take the TV in for repairs and collect a DVD that he has had on order. Should be able to fit that in before we pick the boys up from school.
I might give myself a time out today and stitch the middle of the day away.