Friday, August 18, 2006
It's Friday!!!
It is Friday again.
Busy day ahead. The lounge looks like a mob has run wild in there - it is called "Sandy sorting stuff" LOL. The kitchen doesn't look much better.
So today, not only do I have to clean this place up, I have the usual school run, need to make a stop in Salisbury to register Misty with the local council and hit the shops for some more fibrefill for the little cross stitch cushions I have been madly sewing.....another reason why the lounge is such a mess.
I really should do another stock up grocery shopping while the local shop has some good specials on.
AND...I need to cook a nice dinner as my in laws are coming for dinner tonight.
Chaos LOL.
Dinner will be quiet as Justin and Simon both have work, so they will eat late when they get home. Bradley has Youth Group at 7pm, so he will have dinner and then make a quick exit for the evening.
Although the house looks disastrous it won't take too long to transform it, and the bonus is everything will be sorted and put away properly.
Don't think stitching is on the agenda today LOL, but I am about to iron some clothes and some cross stitched pieces ready for finishing.
I'll share some photos on the weekend.
Busy day ahead. The lounge looks like a mob has run wild in there - it is called "Sandy sorting stuff" LOL. The kitchen doesn't look much better.
So today, not only do I have to clean this place up, I have the usual school run, need to make a stop in Salisbury to register Misty with the local council and hit the shops for some more fibrefill for the little cross stitch cushions I have been madly sewing.....another reason why the lounge is such a mess.
I really should do another stock up grocery shopping while the local shop has some good specials on.
AND...I need to cook a nice dinner as my in laws are coming for dinner tonight.
Chaos LOL.
Dinner will be quiet as Justin and Simon both have work, so they will eat late when they get home. Bradley has Youth Group at 7pm, so he will have dinner and then make a quick exit for the evening.
Although the house looks disastrous it won't take too long to transform it, and the bonus is everything will be sorted and put away properly.
Don't think stitching is on the agenda today LOL, but I am about to iron some clothes and some cross stitched pieces ready for finishing.
I'll share some photos on the weekend.