Monday, August 07, 2006

 

I'm Going Insane!!!

Rang the renal specialist today for the blood test results. There has been a slight improvement in kidney function, less than 1%, so if John wants more time that could change things. Aargh I am going insane.
We are on the surgeon's list for Sept 27th, I want things to run smoothly till then and just do it, so we can start 2007 fresh.
John needs to arrange his leave from work.
This is not a walk in the park, it is kidney surgery.
John's specialist wants more blood taken on August 23rd, then he will see us again on August 25th for further discussions and to see what we want to do. The surgeon will do what we want to do.
I know what I want, so now I am waiting till John wakes up for a long chat.

Comments:
Oh gosh Sandy...what a rollercoaster ride for your emotions! I agree..let's get it done...hope John does too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?